Wed., May 13, 2015
1. A Summary of Temperature Issues in the Basic Standards Work Group: Shaun Roark, GEI.
2. Presentation on the ASCE Report Card: Ann-Marie Doerhoff, Tetra Tech
3. Council Discussion/ Reactions of Building Relationships With WQCD: Pat Pfaltzgraff at April Meeting
5. Open Discussion
Monthly meetings are held at:
2900 S. Platte River Drive
We will have a GoTo Meeting available for the meeting.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
If you plan to attend via telephone, please email JP Ferraro at email@example.com so that your attendance is noted in the minutes.
1. Instructions for utilizing GoTo Meeting (along with our normal conference line instructions):
Meeting ID 265-650-797
2. Join the conference call:
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Joint meeting with CWUC: Update on the Colorado Water Plan, Speaker TBD.
Tim Grotheer, Chair
Paul Ferraro, Executive Director
Or contact us by email
The Colorado Wastewater Utility Council (CWWUC) is a nonprofit organization. Its mission is to professionally and responsibly promote environmental protection by supporting legislation and regulations which achieve well-defined environmental benefits while maintaining local flexibility.
The Council meets on the second Wednesday of each month, except for the month of September, when it meets during the RMSWWA/RMWEA Annual Conference.
Water is our most precious resource. The CWWUC is dedicated to helping everyone make the very most of it by supporting Colorado's water quality and treatment needs.
To join: Membership is open to any municipal or quasi-municipal agency in Colorado engaged in the operation of any collection, treatment or disposal of wastewater. Annual fees are based on the size of the wastewater collection system or treatment plant. See fee schedule at the bottom of the Membership Form pdf file.